Yes it’s the end of Feb, but after a slower start to the year following bouts of flu and strep A, my head is just whirring into gear for the year. So…
…this week, I’d like to share my business and marketing predictions for 2023 with you. Because, you know, they’re still relevant!
Part of us flourishing as entrepreneurs, is being equipped with the right tools and strategies to grow our businesses in the best possible way, to build our own vision of success.
That’s my mission!
And that’s why I mentor and coach women entrepreneurs in digital marketing and business growth strategy… always focussed on the individual and with no one-size-fits-all approach.
So with that being said, here are my predictions for 2023, which will give you some food for thought for your own business & marketing strategy…
(If you’d like to hear more of my musings on this, you can listen to the podcast episode here).
1. The penny is dropping for many entrepreneurs building their businesses online, that you cannot solely rely on social media… therefore I expect you’ll see more people talking about email marketing and SEO (I’ve been talking about those for 10 years!)
2. IRL experiences are back baby! With a heavy focus on “experience”
3. Despite what we’re being told about the economic climate, people are still spending and investing in their businesses
4. Sales are back to happening via conversation (you may not even need a sales page to sell your high-ticket offers)
5. People are looking for more depth when they are learning/developing/growing and are looking to the big picture, over quick-wins
6. Bitesize learning is appealing – maximum value, minimum time
7. Those that invest in coaches/mentors/service-providers are wanting more access to them! So you’ll see these businesses adding more touch-points with their clients
8. Blogging is back baby! (But with video too!)
9. AI is here to stay (but we need to use it purposefully & sensibly)
There you have it, my musings and predictions for business and marketing trends in 2023…
What do you think? Do you agree? Have I missed any?